Allows an administrator to add members directly without having to use the 'Apply for membership' link on the front page.
This is a role based feature. Just check 'Can create a new user' on the 'Roles & Permissions' page for those roles you wish to be able to add a new member. 'Add a new member' will appear as a link on the 'Account Options' side panel menu list.
- Added terms_of_service tag to email
- Fixed problem with blank 'Add a Member' page.
- Minor code changes
- Fixed problem with incorrect version number showing on Extensions page
- Fixed problem with 'hidden' Page Manager pages
- Now uses $Context->SetDefinition (Thanks jakob_r)
- Added option to choose new role
- Removed 'Automatically approve the new member' option (handled by choosing the role).
- Added link to new account in the 'success' message.
- First releaseDonations
If you find this extension useful please consider making a donation.