Aelia Foundation Classes 13.12.09.001
This plugin implements some convenience classes thatcan be used by other plugins. It also extends some Core files by addingnew events and features, while maintaining the compatibility withoriginal ones.
- Copy the AeliaFoundationClasses folder in the /plugins folder,which can be found in your Vanilla installation folder.
- Delete all .ini files from the cache folder and all its subfolders. Cache folder is also in your Vanilla installationfolder.
- Enable the Aelia Foundation Classes Plugin.
- In Vanilla Control Panel, disable the Aelia Foundation ClassesPlugin. Please note that, if you have plugins that depend on AFC,you will have to disable them first, before you can disable thisplugin. Do not skip this step.
- Delete all .ini files from the cache folder and all itssubfolders. Cache folder is also in your Vanilla installationfolder.
- Enable the Aelia Foundation Classes plugin.
The Plugin doesn't require any configuration and it doesn't performany action, apart from exposing classes to other plugins. Therefore,you just need to install and enabled it before the plugins that requireit.
- PHP 5.3+
- Vanilla 2.0/2.1b (see Notes)
- Logger Plugin 12.10.28 or newer
Notes Plugin has been tested on Vanilla 2.1b, and it should becompatibile with it. The plugin was not tested on any of the production version of Vanilla 2.1, therefore it might not work correctly in such environment.
If you spot any issue, please feel free to send a pull request through the public Git repository, and we will integrate it in the plugin: https://bitbucket.org/businessdad/aelia-foundation-classesImportant: this plugin makes some modifications to Vanilla Core files. Such changes are made automatically, in a non-permanent way when the plugin is enabled, and should not affectnormal operations. If you wish to ensure that every modification to Core files is removed when the plugin is disabled, simply remove all ini files from cache folder and its subfolders.