It comes with 19 different Smilies, but which can be extended or removed as required.
It can currently only replace graphical emoticons in the Discussions (and their comments), as there are no default "Events" f.eg. on the Activities page or the Messages.
- Changed Plugin name to NOT contain ":-)" anymore (seemed to give troubles as of this Discussion)
- Fixed the Plugin to work with the latest Vanilla release (2.0.16)! *
- Fixed pathes to CSS & Images by following the Standards
- Fixed CSS float statement that was useless
- Replaces now also text with emoticons in Previews & just posted Discussions / Comments
* You may try to run it with older versions, just modify the plugin's main PHP file accordingly in the very top. No guarantee that it will work...
- Bug fixes
- Initial Version