Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Last RSS for Vanilla 1.4
Adds the headlines of an RSS feed to the Sidepanel.
This Plugin allows you to add headlines of an RSS feed to Vanilla's Activities page.
It makes use of the Last RSS Feed Parser class for PHP.
Version 1.4 (IMPORTANT FIX)
- Loads the Last RSS Class only when on the Discussions & Acitivity page (could have caused an error "Could not declare class..." before)
- Fixed to work with the latest Vanilla release (2.0.16)
- Added a menu in the dashboard to configure the RSS Feed information
- Minor Bug fixes & Code optimizations
- Fixed "items_limit" not working
- Title of RSS Box will now be extracted from the Feed
- Force output of RSS Box-Title and Feed-Titles in UTF8 encoding
- Added new Option to specify the pages where to display the RSS Box (by default: Activities & Discussions)
- Initial Release