HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Last RSS for Vanilla 1.4
Adds the headlines of an RSS feed to the Sidepanel.
This Plugin allows you to add headlines of an RSS feed to Vanilla's Activities page.
It makes use of the Last RSS Feed Parser class for PHP.
Version 1.4 (IMPORTANT FIX)
- Loads the Last RSS Class only when on the Discussions & Acitivity page (could have caused an error "Could not declare class..." before)
- Fixed to work with the latest Vanilla release (2.0.16)
- Added a menu in the dashboard to configure the RSS Feed information
- Minor Bug fixes & Code optimizations
- Fixed "items_limit" not working
- Title of RSS Box will now be extracted from the Feed
- Force output of RSS Box-Title and Feed-Titles in UTF8 encoding
- Added new Option to specify the pages where to display the RSS Box (by default: Activities & Discussions)
- Initial Release
- File Size
Vanilla 2021.009 Compatibility
The community has said nothing.
Answered 21 views 4 comments 0 points Most recent by lxle Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
11 views 0 comments 3 points Started by oliverraduner Community Addons & Development
Answered ✓ 10 views 3 comments 0 points Most recent by Pamela Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
1 view 1 comment 0 points Most recent by lukelarris Feedback
1.2K views 8 comments 0 points Most recent by ooduque Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
1.4K views 10 comments 0 points Most recent by oliverraduner Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8