Adds an extended and extensible user profile. Uses a simple Yaml Meta Spec to model the desired profile.
Special thanks to ryanopaz & Vrazon (http://vrazon.com) for making this happen.
This plugin is inspired by AboutMe but designed to be more flexible.
The profile's extensible user fields are auto generated by a YAML spec:
Please rename mymeta.yml.example to mymeta.yml. It is a fairly strict format, so you may need some help. Try http://yamllint.com/ to validate.
The basic structure of the spec is described in the file, as are the possible params, these may be expanded on in the future.
- v0.1.4b:Thu Mar 29 13:50:12 BST 2012
- Changes sponsored by to ryanopaz & Vrazon (http://vrazon.com)
- type:standard to list non extended fields (order how want) other params than name are ignored
- requiredwith (field that a reliant on other fields)
- params (passed to link/label vsprintf)
- labeldefault (locale like vsprintf format string can be overridden by locale MyMeta.Field.Label