Twitter Feeds 1.5
Allows Users to add their Twitter Feeds to their Profile and will also show a summary of all feeds in the forum's sidepanel (f.eg. on Activity page).
(All customizations can be made through the Settings Menu in the Admin-Dashboard of Vanilla!)
- Define custom amount of Tweets to gather
- Show/Hide Sidepanel box with Summary of all User-Tweets
- Auto-link Twitter Usernames in Tweets (f.eg. @oliverattweetin)
- Enable "Hovercards" for Twitter Usernames to see the stats of & follow that particular User
- Add a "Follow Button" to instantly follow that particular User on Twitter
- Include Retweets & Replies of a particular Twitteruser
How it works
- Download, install & activate the Plugin
- Go to your User Profile-page
- Click on "Edit User Account"
- In the very bottom, there is a new Textfield "Twitter Name" --> add the desired Twitter account
- Save the changes
- Refresh your Profile-page...
- Added an Admin-Menu to the Dashboard to make several display configurations
- Added a summary Panel (collecting 1 Tweet of all available User-Twitternames) which is being displayed in the Sidepanel
- Fixed TwitterAnywhere integration to work with Twitter's adjusted API calls
- Other code optimizations I can't remember anymore ;-)
- Initial Version