Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Ready to contribute?

Amazing! Sign our contributors' agreement and then join us on GitHub.

Update for critical security issue in PHPMailer included in release Vanilla 2.3.1
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

What is the priority/estimate of stabilizing the localization?

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.2
Hello devs,

I've just installed v2 and I have community of 40-50 people willing to use it, but before I go live I would like to localize it, because some of them can't speak english.

I know it is possible to translate forum now, but I don't like the system it is done at the moment at all. Somewhere you said ( @Tim ) that it is not priority at the moment, and you are going to stabilize the localization in a future.

I just wanted to ask what is your list of priorities? Especially how severe is localization for you, guys?

Should we wait days, weeks, or months? Is there any estimate?

I ask because if it is more than about 2 weeks, I probably go and try to translate the forum with current system. If less then 2 weeks, I would probably wait for new system.


Sign In or Register to comment.