Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

Custom Login Page

edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.3
In Vanilla1 it was quite easy to make a custom login page that only showed 2 forms for login and password. I'm running a private community with a lot of informations that should not be visible to the www.

I've got the "Private Community"-Plugin running, and the site is only acessible via SSL. What i'm wanting now, is to modify vanilla2 to show nothing but the 2 forms and maybe some sort of background image, and nothing else.

Has anyone got a tip for me, how to easily realise this? :)

Comments

• these are files you should focus on

applications/dashboard/views/entry/signin.php

and

applications/dashboard/views/entry/signin2.php

the first one is the one I was redesigning for my needs so its quite easy to remove some things from it and redesign using CSS
  • thanks for your answer, i finally found some time to look at the files. actually, I can't find anything relating the outer "stuff" of the page.

What I'm wanting to achieve is that I can have a custom login page, without any information about the site for visitors without logins. I just want a plain background and 2 forms, nothing else. Maybe my first explenation was a little unclear :)