Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Page load doesn't stop

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When I click on links in the side panel like bookmark, or make sticky, etc the page loads and never stops is this normal ? the link will have some effect to it not sure if that's suppose to continue or not, I usually just move on and click other pages anyone else notice this ? Here on Lussumo, its instant when you click not sure why its not that way on my end

Comments

• I get this too bugsmi0, annoying but does not seem to have any adverse effects?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Sounds like an ajax problem...

What do you mean "never stops". Does the animated image just not disappear? Or is the browsers loading icon keep moving?
  • edited August 2006
    The browser's (Safari) loading icon pic does not stop.

Sometimes, other functions like Bookmark this discussion are activated and the animated icon pic does not stop.
  • the animated image does not disappear and the page itself keeps loading, I notice here on Lussumo, it doesn't do that whats your secret Mark ? you holding out on us ? lol
  • lol bugsmi0, ur so funni omglolol Seriously though, perhaps it could be one of your extensions? Personally I haven't had the problem (with neither windows nor linux servers).
  • i don't think its the extensions maybe something else is interfering with the Vanilla flavoring

bjrn do you think i'm funny ? I was thinking of trying out for funniest commedian ;-p
  • Don't give up your day job! :)
This discussion has been closed.