Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Who's Online Extension problem

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
One of my fora appears to be having issues: when accessing it, I get the following:
A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while attempting to retrieve the requested information. Affected Elements WhosOnline.GetGuestCount(); The error occurred on or near: Got error 127 from storage engine For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

If I disable the extension, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn it back on, it breaks.

Dr. Google seems to think that it may be some bug/corruption in the database, is it possible to repair the problem?

Suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom

Comments

• Options
    Guessing the following would be useful - mysql version? Perhaps server OS?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Mini
    mysql --version mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.16, for portbld-freebsd6.0 (i386) using 5.0

I guess that answers both of your questions.

T
  • Options
    nobody got any ideas about this?
  • Options
    Hmm not sure. I'm no mysql expert and i didnt develop the extension and i'm away from home so I'm not much use. Someone else may come along in a while though.
  • Options
    Hi!

Try to check and repair the table IpHistory. If it doesn't work, i belive it will be no harm to drop it and regenerate it. (Have a look at the installation on how to do it...)

Tiggr
This discussion has been closed.