Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Let's start the official unofficial Vanilla forum

omfgomfg New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
We need a place to chat in the luxury that is Vanilla without cluttering up the forum here.

I give you. Oh, hello. (Site not up yet, give me an hour).

Any dudes or dudettes want to do it up Admin style, spread the word, do a little design. I've already got some crucial logo ideas.

If you guys hate it, I will go into a dark corner and turn it into something else :[

Comments

• Options
    or we can just post here in the Random forum?
  • Options
    aah, but the key that omfg was getting at was to not clutter up the discussion boards here. I'm up for it omfg.

Ping this thread in an hour when it's up and I'll apply for membership.

"bah lament, you party pooper" :)
  • Options
    hah Random is as Random does.. but hey i'm all for wasting more time on the internets while at work. :)
  • Options
    Yea man cause I totally feel bad clogging up this board when it's more of an official request / support kind of thing.
  • Options
    yeah, and the way categories are implemented there could be a lot of "Random" on the "front page"..

and users would have to block the category if they wanted to.
  • Options
    Damn vinay that was fucking fast.
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    :-D I was just hit it to see what was there...and bam vanilla sign up page. I couldn't resist.

edit:
    holy crap. _I'm_ the first user (user id 1). That WAS fast.
  • Options
    ...trying for user number 3....c'mon, baby needs new shoes!
This discussion has been closed.