Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FileBrowser saving difficulties.

I'm using the filebrowser on my site and have one small problem. I have searched the forums and only found one other topic discussing it and it wasn't replied to (also a few years old).

In any case, when a user clicks on the save link of a file with spaces in its name, the file becomes unsaveable (only the characters up to the first space are read, and the file extension is completely dropped). For example, "Cool song.mp3" would be saved as "Cool", with no file extension given.

I understand that I can insert underscores into the spaces and eliminate this problem, but that becomes a pretty big hassle considering the amount of files and folders that I have.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Comments

• Oddly, I just noticed it works fine on IE. The problem seems to be with Firefox... not sure if it affects any other browsers, 'cause those are the only 2 I have/use.

Seriously though, I could really use some assistance... At least let me know if there's a different place I should be asking this question.
  • Well... you guys are worthless.

Thanks
  • Taken from the homepage:

Note: Development and support for the Filebrowser has been discontinued.

I'm sorry you didn't get an answer i don't know of anyone who uses the filebrowser anymore and its no longer supported.