Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

RelNoFollow

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
RelNoFollow

Comments

• In default.php Extension Name: NoFollow and Version: 1.0

On this site RelNoFollow 1.3.

Can we get this updated please? :)
  • Looks OK to me...?
  • I've just installed this extension. Works fine but there's one little mistake I've found.
    I use the extension "PreviewPost". By clicking on the preview button the following message appears:
    Notice: Undefined property: AuthRoleID in /srv/www/domain.com/httpdocs/modx/forum/extensions/RelNoFollow/default.php on line 23

is there any solution for this?
    thx in advance!
  • i get same eror on a blog post - does anyone know how to fix this please?
  • Has anyone found the solution to Chrizz's issue here?
  • Notice: Undefined property: Blog::$AuthRoleID in /home/simon/public_html/vanillasource.co.uk/forums/extensions/RelNoFollow/default.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined property: Blog::$AuthRoleID in /home/simon/public_html/vanillasource.co.uk/forums/extensions/RelNoFollow/default.php on line 23

this is not working on my blog page
  • Notice: Undefined property: Blog::$AuthRoleID in /home/simon/public_html/vanillasource.co.uk/forums/extensions/RelNoFollow/default.php on line 23
    This error appears when you are trying to preview a post (and possibly other places). To fix, change line 22 from
    if ($FormatPurpose == FORMAT_STRING_FOR_DISPLAY) {
    to
    if ($FormatPurpose == FORMAT_STRING_FOR_DISPLAY && isset($Object->AuthRoleID)) {

cheers
  • cool ! it is working now with the changes applied to line 23
  • im getting this ...

The plugin folder was not properly defined.

• im getting this ...

The plugin folder was not properly defined.