Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Whos Online

13»

Comments

• That only contains the module file!
  • Thanks @Dykam Only two changes i saw in there, its nice to have an addon popular enough that other people will do the work for you :)

So everyone haven't tested but should now work with the RC.
  • Indeed only two changes, after fixing second addon (VanillaReport) it came to my mind just posting the little changes would work out easier :P
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Just looking to get this for RC1, Dykam is your host down or..? :(

Thanks all once again for your hard work on this great extension :)
  • I actually think @garymardell integrated my update already in the download.
  • @blizeH Yeah its been integrated already so just download and its all set to go.
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Oh incredible, thanks so much! :-)
  • @Dykam Thanks for all these fixes. All these gdn prefixes will be the end of me :) The download should be updated to account for the latest changes. However i haven't personally tested it yet.
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Thanks again for the fixes, unfortunately something has happened between yesterday and today, since I now get this error on RC1:

Fatal error: Class 'Module' not found in /hsphere/local/home/z3std3sign/sfl.zestdesign.net/plugins/WhosOnline/class.whosonlinemodule.php on line 5

:(
  • @garymardell, you accidentally took the old class.whosonlinemodule :/ Anyway, here is the one I was using for RC: http://pastebin.com/Q8tddzLc (this works, @blizeH)
  • @garymardell, you accidentally took the old class.whosonlinemodule :/ Anyway, here is the one I was using for RC: http://pastebin.com/Q8tddzLc (this works, @blizeH)
  • @Mark, I can't... delete the doublepost, parsererror.
  • @blizeH Sorry for this, the latest uploaded files work. Ive tested them.
    @Dykam Thanks, i have far too many files all over the place :)

You can now use the currently files to download it works
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Works brilliantly again now, thanks so much again Dykam and gary! :-)
  • Now optimizing my Vanilla installation, and I've found out that your plugin makes reload Who's Online box just after the page gets loaded. To avoid this, replace line 18 in your JS with something like "setTimeout(GetOnline, gdn.definition('WhosOnlineFrequency') * 1000);" (while this is not the best solution, because it introduces repetitions of code).
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    This Plugin doesn't work with RC2 anymore. But there is no error, instead it leaves the whole page simply blank (white) - I think this has something to do, that it caches the whole page output.
  • @oliverraduner I will look into it shortly. Currently just about to leave uni tomorrow so its a busy time packing and saying goodbye. Ill take a look when i can.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Approved.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]