Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

MeroTweet

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
MeroTweet

Comments

• Hi broncha, i have tried to use it but i can't pass the form to enable the twitter postings.
    I always get a blank screen after clicking the "Enable Tweets" button.

Any help on this?

Thanks
  • very cool
  • @bochenn Have you set up your application and the consumer key and consumer secret from admin settings??
  • Yes, both are set.

Thanks
  • I forgot to mention in my server i have PHP 5.1.6
    Could be that?

Thanks
  • Are you being redirected to twitter.com when you click on 'Enable tweets' ?
    And what about CURL ?? The twitter library requires CURL installed in the server.

• Nope, i'm not being redirected when i click on the button "enable tweets". I will check about the CURL library.
  • This is the info i see in the PHP info.

CURL support enabled
    CURL Information libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.5.6

Is that ok?
  • Probably are you using something with mootools or a library that could have a conflict with jQuery?
  • Well I have not used any javascript in there .
    The only library I used was the twitter library.
    Can you check and update the address in the URL bar after clicking on "Enable Tweets" ?

• **I just installed it, but it says it's not up to date. Why?**
  • @Aldo_MX can you tell me when does it say "Not up to date"? I'll try download and install the fresh package and update.Let me check it out.
  • Oops the application settings screen shot happen to be from the test version and could not find an option to remove it. So till I find it the text area in there is supposed to have the template line for the tweets ....