Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Source code?

djensen47djensen47 New
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is this on github or Google code?

I started a nearly identical project on Github. Now I need a new name! :-)
https://github.com/djensen47/vanilla-forums-dice-roller

I haven't checked in the code that actually rolls the dice yet. This is just the initial check in.

Comments

• Well, the source code is available here, but as for your question, no it's not in Google Code or Github yet.
  • That said, I was going to put it up in Google Code after I finished version 1.1 (the main addition will be that once dice are rolled, the comment will be locked from editing / deletion).

If you're interested in working on it, however, I can definitely put it up in Google Code sooner. Let me know!
  • I already have some code for a dice roller that I wrote for SMF Forums that I'm going to reuse. One of the rolling "modules" is for Axis & Allies. That's for offering to collaborate.

Did you figure out how to lock a comment from editing/deletion??
  • edited May 2011
    Cool. I figure the more game systems we can add, the better. I want to add some additional stuff for The Shadow of Yesterday (the game I'm going to be playing).

I haven't figured out how to lock the comments yet...

I'll try to get this up in Google Code today and I'll link it here.