Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sticky Posts?

edited November 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm gonna have to explain this when i get back cause i'm sprinting out the door but i didnt wanna forget the idea.

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    *deletes discussion* muwahahaha
  • *deletes mark* muwahaha...oh wait. i'm not master admin. *sulks* So anyway, the idea was that you could make a stick post which would always be at the top/bottom of the discussion - i.e. in my phpBB Migrator thread, i'd like the link to be easy to find so it'd make sense if i could hold it at the top (though admittedly thats just changing the first post), or more interestingly at the bottom. What you recon? The idea itself could be played with but the theory for an easily noteable 'news' thing or whatever on a thread by thread basis could be handy.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    I think we made a request for this a while back, didn't we?
  • *shrugs I dont think i remember one. Unless i sorta remembered it but didnt realise so i stole it as my own idea. Eitherway i think it's quite a good one.
  • i like the idea.

on a related note i'd also like to be able to make a topic a sticky for just a particular category and not on the 'all discussions' page.
This discussion has been closed.