Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

multiple "thank" buttons

edited September 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Would it be possible to extend the ThankfulPeople plugin, so that there are more then one buttons.
For example "thankyou", "like it" and "dislike it".
So people might be thankful and can also express there opinion with only one click on a button.
Would be nice, but seems far to complex to extend the plugin by my own.

...what about a Plugin for creating those Buttons :)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    SS ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thankful People plugin stands for one way reputation system. There are no any +1, like, dislike, etc. I'm afraid that you need modify a lot of code in plugin.

Answers

• Options
    SS ✭✭
    Look at Voting plugin.
  • Options
    Voting seems to change far more than I need.

I don't need a Voting - instead I need this name thing - have the names of people under a post who agree or who are thankful.

I guess to make a copy of the plugin that will run side by side with the original will take hours, because it is more than one quick replace ("thank" to "like"), right?
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thankful People plugin stands for one way reputation system. There are no any +1, like, dislike, etc. I'm afraid that you need modify a lot of code in plugin.