Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Could not find a 'comments' view for the 'discussion' controller*

edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all,
I just installed a new Vanilla forum on my website. All seems to be ok, but when I trie to open a discussion Vanilla returns the following errors:
Fatal Error in DiscussionController.FetchViewLocation();
Could not find a 'comments' view for the 'discussion' controller*

Best Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    There should be a file on your server called /membri/tkfclan/vanilla/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php. Make sure it's there and readable by your web server.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the reply. The error was that!!! I don't know why there wasn't that file on my server... I just copied vanilla folder on my server...
    Now all seems to work fine!

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    There should be a file on your server called /membri/tkfclan/vanilla/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php. Make sure it's there and readable by your web server.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the reply. The error was that!!! I don't know why there wasn't that file on my server... I just copied vanilla folder on my server...
    Now all seems to work fine!