Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Body is required " when posting

usr50usr50 New
edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

testing new install of 2.0.18.4. Fine for 3 days. today this red box appears?
suggestions please.

Best Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

that is the nature of the validation.

http://vanillaforums.org/profile/18161/thetryr

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓

look in the style.css of a theme that works and cut and paste the code
    dealing with

.Open .MenuTitle {

.Open .OptionsTitle {

.OptionsTitle {

.ToggleFlyout {

that will get you started, keep cutting and pasting till you get a look that you like.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

sorry this is a very ambiguous question, you seem to have two question possibly unrelated.

I can see the option menu is not style correctly. have a look at the default them for reference.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

that is the nature of the validation.

http://vanillaforums.org/profile/18161/thetryr

• having issue with the options menu in discussions when viewing all discussions.
    the menu is in a dropped down state..?

• post an image.

• what options menu?

obviously the form is submitting, so something is causing the for to submit.

grep is your friend.

• my guess is you have used the same selector for the drop down as the jquery handler of forms.

grep is your friend.

• usr50usr50 New
    edited May 2012

[ img] http://brooklynn.ky/images/alldiscussions.png [/ img]

that is the 660 theme options drop down menu acting like that out of the box

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓

look in the style.css of a theme that works and cut and paste the code
    dealing with

.Open .MenuTitle {

.Open .OptionsTitle {

.OptionsTitle {

.ToggleFlyout {

that will get you started, keep cutting and pasting till you get a look that you like.

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

sorry this is a very ambiguous question, you seem to have two question possibly unrelated.

I can see the option menu is not style correctly. have a look at the default them for reference.

grep is your friend.

• exactly-
    "toggleflyout" is missing.

• Notes:
    I noticed several of my plug-in downloads were corrupt upon unzipping.

• In discussions 'Announce -Sink -Close ' have disappeared leaving 'edit and delete'