Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Epicenter

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Epicenter

Comments

• Options
    Well this is my and possibly the V2 forums first theme so please give it a shot and tell me if it has problems and I'll fix them asap.
    p.s. Vanilla rox
    p.p.s Your sox.
  • Options
    Oh by the way, install instructions:
    Unzip and throw it in the themes folder.
    Apply in site settings.
    Serve extra crispy.
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Thanks for the theme man. Any demo?
  • Options
    Check here: http://groundzero.eurekapc.net/index.php/
    hah, seems I totally missed the sign-in page, lol. my bad.
    New version incoming ;)
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    Looking as style. I dont see changes in default.master. And in other views too.

If you you havent been changed views you shouldnt they include in theme pack archive.
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    * houldnt include ...
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    ** I mean "shouldnt include" ( I cant edit my comment :( )
  • Options
    Nice theme :)
    The sign in page is still blue though, I don't know if that was intentional.... I think it would look more complete if the sign in blue was changed into the sidebar pale grey.
  • Options
    hehe, its not intentional, i did miss it. I have to update the download on here though. coming soon! ;-)
  • Options
    Well I uploaded the latest version 1.1 which fixes the sign-in and sign-out that I missed and the problems caused by the view folder and files. Everything should be all smooth and happy now :)
  • Options
    I modified your theme a little bit, and applied it to my site nepali.im
    Any comments?

• Options
    Very nice mclovin. The contrasting looks good, however the gradient on the top bar makes the buttons near the center difficult to see on some screens. Just my opinion though :)
    I also spotted something i missed too. will have to fix that box on the activity page :)
  • Options
    Very nice ! Thanks :)
  • Options
    i cant get the theme, can anyone help?

i downloaded, copied the folder into "themes" folder and i get a error "Failed to open the styles directory. Please ensure that PHP has read access to the"

so i checked for the styles directory, which is not there any help?
  • Options
    sorry mean't "cant get the geme the work"
  • Options
    If it hasn't been updated in november, it won't work with the latest github download. ^Same thing goes for the other theme, only some page works OK.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry guys, I will get this updated as soon as I have time. Unfortunately that may not be in the near future. Family commitments have kept me from updating aanything in the past year.
  • Options

I made a description and demo for chinese here:http://vanillacn.com.some suggestions?