Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Blog Comments (Mobile View?)

edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've seen Vanilla Blog Comments being used on websites but none with a mobile layout when viewed on a smart phone. Is this available or still being worked on?

Comments

• Anyone?

• September 29 was yesterday and now, today, early in the morning you expect an answer?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Wow, I just needed a simple yes or no to a simple question of whether it was available or not / being worked on. And I'm not keeping track of the time over there because I'm not over "there." There are people on these forums not only in the US. Thanks for the help...

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited September 2012

Vanilla WordPress blog comments uses JavaScript to display comments on your blog posts, so it should work with smart phones that support JavaScript. Another thing that you can do is find a mobile theme for WordPress that will look more uniform for mobile devices and replace the comments template with the Vanilla blog comments code if it doesn't show up automatically.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Thanks, I'll be sure to try it out.

I'm also curious if this fix will automatically change the width and size of the comments to be mobile-friendly similar to the Vanilla forums on smartphones? Thanks again.