Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error while setting user roles

edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am running Vanilla on a Windows 2003 server. I have a few users that have problems receiving emails from our ISP and I would like to confirm their membership manually. When I go to the Dashboard, Users, I select the user, check the Member role and uncheck the Confirm email one. When I try to save, I get the following error message:

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'Banned' at row 1|Gdn_Database|Query|update GDN_User User set Email = :Email, Name = :Name, ShowEmail = :ShowEmail, DateUpdated = :DateUpdated, UpdateIPAddress = :UpdateIPAddress, Banned = :Banned where UserID = :UserID

Any suggestions?

Answers

• Options
    GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

Has this bug been fixed? I get the same error on a new install on version 2.0.18.4

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

@GaryFunk - most of the time you can verify yourself without asking question on forum. looks like there is a solution - but no milestone was met.

go to the github issues. I'll leave the searching for you next time.

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/issues/1218

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.