Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Next Update

SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

Will, this is what I think.

Dashboard Configuration, you can see all the badges you can change them or disable them. Custom badges, made by Administrator there own forum.

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

also see this...

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/177958/#Comment_177958 and the "pledges for past work", and I will also attempt to add features as they come in.

If anyone wants to send me a pm on "proposed pledge contribution amount", it may speed up development :), but I'll try to add any proposed features if I can, when time permits. I will assume if you pledge a contribution you will honor the pledge when I get a payment system set up.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• sending email notification just like the current notification with the following email idea,

Ayoh [username]

Awesome! You received a Thankful Badge from [the given user name]

Please keep going... When you help other people, you help yourself as well....

Have a great day!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Jone The email notification sounds like a cool option. The wording doesn't make sense to me "You received a X badge from Y."

Aren't most badges an accumulation of feedback? That is, they don't come from a specific user?

I think it would be more helpful to explain why they got the specific badge and how they can earn the next rank.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• JoneJone New
    edited March 2013

@hgtonight You Are Absolutely Right! that doesn't make scene. I just would like to give the idea, every body can customize the wording of his choose ;)

Thanks,