Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How does this plugin work?

TetsudaTetsuda New
edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello,

How does this plugin work? I uploaded it to my forums, activated it on the plugin manager.
Now what? When I click on the "feedback" link into the control pannel, i've a 404 error.

Thanks for your answer

Comments

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

Tetsuda
    I took the other "Feedback" out cos it didn't work so i installed your one.
    I have install set email email address, and can't find a the form "feedback" link anywhere, where is suppose to be?

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I left a comment 11 days ago with no answer, does anyone know a feedback that works? Or have any information why it don't work a fix? I have tried both on "plugins and none work "

• I think your commenting in the wrong area. Tetsuda is a user who installed the feedback as well, and couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Regards

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

Sorry for the involuntary off topic, I was reading this post on my mobile and I inadvertently clicked on it while scrolling. I removed it now.