Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I make views and comments show up?

On this vanillia forums website, the main page has comments and views to the right of each topic.

I just installed the forums yesterday and my website doesn't have that, how do I turn it on/enable/install?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

I thought I had it enabled earlier, but the voting section of it made me turn it off. Any way to disable that part of it but keep the rest :)?

• Options

yes read the comments related to the plugin - you are beginning to ask questions that have been answered in depth - for me i have no patience in answering questions that have been asked before. when they can be searched for. But @vrjvlinder has the patience of a saint and so does @Underdog.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    yes read the comments related to the plugin - you are beginning to ask questions that have been answered in depth - for me i have no patience in answering questions that have been asked before. when they can be searched for. But vrjvlinder has the patience of a saint and so does Underdog.

My apologies. Thank you for your help. I did not even realize that the plugins had comments, I am still really new here. Will try to do a better job of searching.