Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

MaxCDN Implementation

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyway to implement MaxCDN (Cheaper version of NetDNA [Like Amazon S3, not Cloudfront]) into Vanilla easily, or if there is a plug in? Thanks!

Comments

• Anyone know how?

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I'm not aware of plugins that interface with MaxCDN. However, CDN services simply serve files, so "implementing them" doesn't mean much. What would you like to use it for?

• Oh sorry for not being clear, I was wanting to serve css, js, and images from it, both from the template and user uploaded.

@Caio said:
    Oh sorry for not being clear, I was wanting to serve css, js, and images from it, both from the template and user uploaded.

I think that there is nothing of sort, at the moment. There was a discussion about FileUpload plugin (which allows Users to upload files) to add support for S3, but there is no plan for it. Since MaxCDN is not as popular, I think a plugin would have to be developed from scratch for this purpose.

• Ok, thanks for the info :)

• @businessdad said:
    I think that there is nothing of sort, at the moment. There was a discussion about FileUpload plugin (which allows Users to upload files) to add support for S3, but there is no plan for it. Since MaxCDN is not as popular, I think a plugin would have to be developed from scratch for this purpose.

Hey we (MaxCDN) will pay you (or anyone else) to develop it. PM me and we can discuss further.

@jdorfman said:
    Hey we (MaxCDN) will pay you (or anyone else) to develop it. PM me and we can discuss further.

Sure, I'll get in touch via PM.