Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

weird problem

When I enable this add-on, the orange circle "replies" count is missing on the home page.
http://community.logicweb.com/

As soon as I disable the mod, it returns. I have not idea why it's causing such an odd conflict.

Comments

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP
    edited June 2013

Most probably some CSS that applies a white background to the Replies element. You should be able to verify this using Firebug, and determine which CSS class should be modified.

Correction
    I just noticed that you posted the address of the site and I had a look at it. It doesn't seem to be a CSS issue, the element displaying the amount of replies is missing entirely. In this case, I guess that the issue may be due to some event handler introduced by the Voting plugin, which alters the page output. Unfortunately, I can't give more details as I would have to compare the theme and the plugin to find out what's happening.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2013

because voting.css line 108 has

div.Meta span.CommentCount {
    display: none;
    }

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks @peregrine that was it :)