Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Full multi language (categories)

Is there a plugin/application/setting to enable 'full' multi language support? I've already added the locales for the interface language.

But how can I add show categories for specific languages?

Tagged:

Answers

• I'd be very interested in that answer too.

I would like to switch especially the URLs from English to German, which means I would like to have "kategorie" and "diskussion" instead of "category" and "discussion" and also I would like to have the thread titles with german umlauts put correctly (e.g. "ö" => "oe") into the URL string.

After changing the format a working link should look like this:
    www.example.de/diskussion/schoen-und-gross-12345

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@wouter You want to show different categories based on a language preference selection?

@Bonnze It is virtually impossible to change the link structure output by vanilla to reflect translations, currently.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.