Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mark broke vanilla!

edited January 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Honest he did! Look!! :P

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Hows that?
  • I see it woaaaaaah crazeeeeeeeeeee
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What is it!? Come on, tell me! You're taking the piss, aren't you?
  • Notice: Undefined index: REWRITE_http://lussumo.com/community/discussions/ in /applications/lussumo/community093/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 364 and repeat for each tab. And none of them work either. I figured it'd be user wide. Maybe not.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    wtf? Wacky. I don't see that at all.
  • it's up in the nav bar. just above each tab (which have been forced into a vertical stack, btw)
  • edited January 2006
    Doesnt happen logged out. Maybe it's cause you have the settings tab? Random but its the only difference between us? And not having an accounts tab is the only difference between me and guest me.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Okay, there - I fixed it. It was related to quick keys. Those with quick keys enabled saw the bug. Anyway. Thanks for the heads up :)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    My one lingering question is: What are these "p prints" on your desktop, 3stripe? Does someone have a little "golden shower" fetish??
  • I have quick keys enabled? Werd! He just had to come along with his big fancy pants sexy mac didnt he!
  • Hahahaha yeah sorry.
  • blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    edited January 2006
    Mark, you, and your forum rock! ;p

/hugs Vanilla
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.