Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

edited January 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
This is a pet-peeve of mine. I hate having to click a link to login, and sometimes I don't feel like replying to a thread. I was thinking maybe in the welcome guest text area. Maybe an extension, I don't know?

Comments

• edited January 2006
    I did that on my site; it's pretty sweet.

Actually, the modification was pretty simple; I'm sure someone with a little bit more experience doing extensions than me could whip it up in a few minutes.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yeah, that would be pretty easy. Just use the same inputs as on the login page, and post to the people file with the appropriate hidden parameters (use the same ones as on the login page).
  • edited January 2006
    Is there a way to control what page People redirects to once signing in is complete? I've fiddled with ReturnUrl and $Configuration["FORWARD_VALIDATED_USER_URL"], but it doesn't seem to work. EDIT:nevermind, got it.
  • That was another question. How did you do it Bergamot?
This discussion has been closed.