Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Does split merge work in vanilla 2.0.18.10 ?

omakisomakis New
edited March 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

After upgrading from 2.0.18.9 to .10 split merge is not working.
Is it normal or my problem ?

Answers

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

It should still work.

Did you go to /utility/update?

Try disabling and re-enabling the plugin.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I did the /utility/update with success, disabled and re-enabled split merge still not working... :(

What happens (or doesn't happen)?

Need some detail here :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• omakisomakis New
    edited March 2014

Actually when I have a clean install split merge works but after I import my database and enable the plugin, then even it shows enabled it does nothing.
    There are no little tick boxes next to options, in discussions.

What does your /conf/config.php file look like?

Please remove any sensitive information before posting it here (account names, passwords, salt, etc.).

Search first

• It worked after a new install.
    Thank you