Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Editor not showing in V 2.1b2

Dr_SommerDr_Sommer Dr. of tender Programing ;) ✭✭

Using Opera/Firefox, Vanilla Version 2.1b2

Finally... two new Editors for Vanilla... ;)

But unfortunately the MediumEditor is not showing... here a Picture, when activated:

Here how it looks with my normally used CLEditor activated:

I deactivated Emotify, Fileupload, ImageUpload

FYI: The same happens with EpicEditor, just without the Grey "Avaiting Orders" text.

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

That grey "Awaiting orders!" stuff? That's the editor :smile: Oh, and for future reference (from the addon description):

If you come across any bugs or if you have a feature request, please file an issue using the GitHub Issue tracker. MediumEditor for Vanilla won't be supported through http://vanillaforums.org so please stick to using GitHub for inquiries about bugs and feature requests. Thanks!

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Dr_SommerDr_Sommer Dr. of tender Programing ;) ✭✭
    edited March 2014

Ok.. i see there is no way around but to register to github... ;)

Yes... I kicked like crazy on the "Awaiting orders" and around it, but all I've got was a cup of coffee from my Girlfriend... ;))

Let's see what the Bros of Github have to say... ;)

p.s.: AAAHH!!! Somebody took my Username in Github... :(

Should I now call myself Dr. Chantalle??? :smiley:

p.p.s.: Never mind... it was myself.. :smiley::smiley::smiley: