Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

editor and image upload

hi

how can i change the default editor in vanilla 2.1 to the one which is used here which gives option to upload images etc, i have attached image too.

Comments

• you would need to sign up for vanilla hosting - since it is proprietary editor at this time.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• is there any plugin for it?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

what is that you want to do?

there is nothing that replicates that exactly. although lincoln said a new editor might be available at sometime in the future.

there is a list of fileupload programs and image uploaders that work with vanilla 2.1 in

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/26703/plugins-themes-that-work-and-don-t-work-in-vanilla-2-1/p1

you can also add to the list any plugin you use or tried (don't worry about duplicating answers) - many people are asked to do it - few take a minute of their time to do it, to help the community.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@Chalipa It'll be in Vanilla 2.3 (the next version). There's no announced timeframe for it yet.