Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Displaced Hompage after updating it 2.1.8

after updating to 2.1.8 i am having a displaced homepage http://teckroom.com. i need help about it.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

How is it "displaced"?

• discussions are not properly aligned

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Only yesterday you have been asking everyone for looking at your page and debugging it. I'm glad you edited that post later on ;)

Please switch to the default theme to decide if this is a Vanilla problem or a custom theme problem. If everything is alright with the default theme, you should better point out that you have a css question and need help about that.

When you do ask for help, you should be as specific as you can. "Something is not as I like it to be and it looks awkward to me" will not get anyone started.
    Best thing is to make a screenshot and draw a big red circle around what you like to change. If you can also provide a draft of how it should look like, I'd bet you'll get great help!

• kk sure will do that

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

oh dear, I hope that isn't my fault.

Thanks for using my addons!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• but can you help me around it?