Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I installed this plugin but unable to see Any Answer message on the forum.

I installed it and posted a comment. I rechecked but there is no option to Vote the comment/answer as Yes or No.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

The discussion has to be given the type of "Question" for a comment to be considered an answer. Click on the discussion option menu (looks like a little cog) and you should see the option Q&A... which will change the type. Once that is done, there should be an option in the footer of each comment to accept or reject it as an answer.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Hey! the problem is that I can only post Questions. I mean, have a look at this screen shot http://prntscr.com/76mxph

Since i installed, I can only post a question only [after clicking at new discussion] and I cant see an option anywhere to post it as Q&A.

• @lonestar I'm having the same issue.