Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

JSON response assumed to be array from json_decode

A JSON style response parsed by json_decode is assumed to be array within the plugin. By default json_decode now returns objects.

$Result = @json_decode($Response);

needs to be changed to:

$Result = @json_decode($Response, true);

and the problems go away.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

From the description:

DEPRECATED ADDON. We no longer recommend using this plugin. Instead, use our jsConnect plugin.

I thank you for your contribution, but this plugin shouldn't be used in production. It hasn't been updated for nearly 4 years.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

With respect, I just moved FROM the jsConnect plugin to the ProxyConnect plugin after using jsConnect in production for a few years. I found the jsConnect plugin was too clumsy and slow and was terrible at auto-login flows.

In my opinion, ProxyConnect is a better architecture and as mentioned by others in the deprecation discussion, I believe the decision to be rid of this plugin is a bad choice.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@bfcam said:

In my opinion, ProxyConnect is a better architecture and as mentioned by others in the deprecation discussion, I believe the decision to be rid of this plugin is a bad choice.

No one is required to support their software indefinitely. Luckily it is released under an open source license. Feel free to fork it and maintain it. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.