It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have run the installer wizard, and I have ran all the Utility Update, DB Structure Upgrade
DB Update Counts. Debug set to true - my forum won't really work without debug now. I get 500 errors left and right, on signout, enterring dashboard.
This happens when I comment on posts in my forum after my 2.2 upgrade.
It's very serious. After backing up everything. I tried to run the wizard and fill in the details, and what it did was to trunctate all the tables in my database. I was hoping it would tick a box somewhere that the forum was indeed installed, but what this wizard does is brutal. I have backups and can roll back to 2.1.x, but I would like to try and just fix this since running on 2.1 now is not advisable as I've understood from posts here.