Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

i am going to use this forum software for my upcoming forum but, i have some question if anyone c

Hi there,
i am going to use this forum software for my upcoming forum but, i have some question if anyone can help i will be very thankful to him.
Make user register and login only through twitter.

And such users who logged in through twitter can post.

It will be even better if a thread is automatically added to the twitter page of the thread poster.

If will be even better if the replies to the thread are automatically added to the reply to that twitter post.

(Would it be even possible to automatically assign a twitter account for the user when he register for my forum? Because a user might find it boring to have to go through the process of creating twitter account)

(

Allow entire forum to be anonymous forum.

Thread-starter can write a link like "google.com" and then the webpage screen frame of "google.com" will appear inside the thread, or appear as the 1st reply to the thread.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Make user register and login only through twitter

Yes , you probably can

Make user register and login only through twitter.And such users who logged in through twitter can post.

Yes, you probably can, not out the box. But you could tweak something to force people to the twitter registration page so when they come back they can log in using Twitter.

Would it be even possible to automatically assign a twitter account for the user when he register for my forum?

No

Because a user might find it boring to have to go through the process of creating twitter account

That is the draw back when you want to force people to use a specific app and nothing else.

Allow entire forum to be anonymous forum.

You mean nobody would know who anyone was ? Or do you mean A Private Community?
    If it's the latter, then yes.

Thread-starter can write a link like "google.com" and then the webpage screen frame of "google.com" will appear inside the thread, or appear as the 1st reply to the thread.

Not sure about this…

• thank you very much for your great help and time thanks

• Can you also please tell me about iframe. I have read that if i use iframe then my forum can be hacked by using js attack

No Iframe does not cause your forum to be hacked . You need to set the right owner permissions and also chmod permissions. Normally a site gets hacked by the rougue introduction of JavaScript package that may contain a php payload. The best way to prevent it is to scan your site often.

• @vrijvlinder said:
    No Iframe does not cause your forum to be hacked . You need to set the right owner permissions and also chmod permissions. Normally a site gets hacked by the rougue introduction of JavaScript package that may contain a php payload. The best way to prevent it is to scan your site often.

How do you scan your site to see if there is any malicious activities or code someone has put?

You can use this https://www.virustotal.com

It will tell you what files contain the bad code so you can remove or repair.