Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

statistic count open Vanilla 2.5

Hello Vanilla Community
New install open Vanilla 2.5
PHP 7.0
Active addons
Conversations
reCAPTCHA Support
Stub Content
Categories disabled
Removed the installed users (3, I think) and content. Not the System user.
https://www.cedarbug.us/christian/

I searched and found other threads on post count not updating. (+/-) no answered solved. See it has gone to bug.
Would someone please point me to the files/path which handles post count. This seems to be the only malfunction so far in the new install. I would like to go through the code, but I'm getting stink eye just trying to find the files.

Comments

• Options

Well no need to go through the code. Simply delete the install created category "General" and post count returned to zero. I wish I would have never made a post in it before deleting it. User post count plus 1 now. No way to reset. Should have delete the post before the category.

Phishers trolling open.vanillaforums. Getting contact info from domain name's public records. Try to recruit for his forum hosting services. It costs just $49 per month for a fully-hosted service. That forum fully-hosted service is "plush". I can use that $49 for food every month Adrian. I am dumb as a rock, but never fell off a turnip cart.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited February 2018

There's a page at /dba/counts you can use to fix (most of) your counters.

For per-user totals, just manually set it back to zero on the user table (GDN_User.CountDiscussions) if it's bothering you.

• Options

@Linc
    thanks, hit phpadmin already. dba/counts for later.