HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Just installed vanilla my favourite forum cms- some errors?

2»

Comments

• @whu606 said:
    Could you clarify what you mean by

requirements of vanilla for cPanel

AfaIk, cPanel is just a front end for installing and managing software on your host.

The error was a module in apache iconv php module, there must be a FAQ page which states what modules are needed for vanilla with a cPanel server.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited February 2018

There isn't such a thing as a cPanel server, afaIk.

• @whu606 said:
    There isn't such a thing as a cPanel server, afaIk.

Hmm ok lol

Not quite sure what the lol was for.

cPanel is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.

• Perfect, thank you.

• @whu606 said:
    Not quite sure what the lol was for.

cPanel is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.

Most people would say cPanel server, a vps or dedicated server with cPanel installed would be classed as a cPanel server. Once installed you can not really run anything else but cPanel hence cPanel server. Though yes you was correct too we both try lol

• Most people would say cPanel server, a vps or dedicated server with cPanel installed would be classed as a cPanel server. Once installed you can not really run anything else but cPanel hence cPanel server. Though yes you was correct too we both try lol

The error was: iconv php module was missing on the Server.You access dashboard once it is fixed.