Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

File manager

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
as i have a 4 day weekend and need something to keep me busy i have made plans to start writing a filemanger. It will intially start of for admins, and users with permissions set by admin etc. I hope to make it so you will have folders, files info about the files and such. And then my plan is to allow the admin to send a link to the file to a user. If i have enough time i will attempt to make it so the link will expire to advoid users passing the url on to other people. And if i have even more time i will make it optional. Yet i dont know how much i will be doing this weekend. Well whatever the case that is my plan.

Comments

• woot :)
  • sounds sweet
  • started work on it, then realise mark has nicely made most of what i need. Its just a case of recycling that code for this purpose. I will attempt to get most complete in the next 3 days but i do have lots of school work to do.
  • mmm work on it will be prosponed for a while and possibly forever, sorry. I have more important things such as school.
This discussion has been closed.