Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

debug

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Is still visible and useable by all.

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    No it's not. They can view the page, yeah. But even if they get a debug cookie, they won't see the debug info unless they're an admin.
  • ooh. ok. i didnt try it cause i didnt want to annoy you/anyone else who was using vanilla at the time.

What about upgrade? has that gone?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    you mean the installer.php? It's safe to delete that off your server once you've installed if that's what you're asking, mini.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I don't think you quite understand how the debug.php file works. It doesn't switch the entire application into a new mode. It only serves you a cookie, and then depending on the type of cookie you've got (And your permissions), it will either show the debug information or not.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Add that one to it's own section of the documentation. you're bound to be repeating yourself there.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    lech - yeah, it's slotted to go into the developer's section of documentation for vanilla over at lussumo.com/docs
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    werd. I look forward to reading the details :D
  • ahhh. gotcha. ok.
This discussion has been closed.