Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion list refresher

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Extension please!

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I'll get the documentation finished and then *you* can make it!
  • i suck though! You've seen my code...honestly now...
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    oh please, mini. you can't honestly belive this will be impossible? can you? mark has made this baby SMOOTH. from what I can tell, adding an extension of any size should be an absolute breeze even if you are just inserting a meta refresh tag to refresh the discussions page after N sec/minutes :)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    :) That's seriously a 1-line extension.
  • mark - you could have written it in the time it took to write that comment, now get to work and stop playing the audience!

On a serious note, i had/have no idea how the extension system works - obviously i knew it was possible, and i figured it probably wouldnt be that difficult, but very few things are difficult if you know how, which i didnt. Thats my excuse.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    haha - no worries. I haven't documented it yet - how could you know?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Release that section next if you can, Mark. I'd really love to get started and fill your plate full of questions im sure need answering :)
  • well, i put the meta tag in the header for all pages, implemented extensionless. Right now the OOd PHP looks like greek to me. I opened the shipped extensions, but they didn't seem to help. Looking forward to some docs and simpler examples.

This discussion has been closed.