Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

RACE TO 50!

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help

Comments

• FLCFLC New
    edited July 2005
  • this is hard with the stupid spam blocking fucking 4 minutes :@ goddamn i am just gonna keep typing and submitting until you let me post you cuntrag whore bitch jesus this is almost as bad as paying for sex, except taht it really isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t that bad paying for sex ok 4 minutes is a long time, i will never get to 50 at this rate. jesus fucking shit cunt fucking whore ass dick diddling ass astouded cock smoking faggot BOB SAGAT ok if this doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t post this time i fucking quit BITCH why do you do this too me... please please PLEASE let me post my post, pretty please with a diamond ring on top? ok that\\\\\\\'s fucking it... i\\\\\\\'m done i quit life honestly if you don\\\\\\\'t post this time i am going to close the browser turn off the computer and go to bed and dream about a fucking abacus.... GOT IT o m f g this is longer than 4 minutes for sure...and i bet now i have gone over the character limit too... and my post will ge tall fucked up...
  • hahahaha ok i htink i found a bug....

i win, gg \o/
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Every time you try to post again, it restarts the clock on your spam block. so, if you get a spam block, and then you wait 3 minutes ahd 59 seconds and then post, it will fail and you'll have to wait another 4 minutes before you can post. Granted, the 4 minutes thing is variable based on administrative settings.
  • wow that is really cool but also annoying like falling off a chair and landing ass first on a swordfish at the same time.
  • edited July 2005
    i love my grandmother Jennelle, she's the sweetest person in the entire world...

and god bless her...

BUT SHE'S OLD AS FUCK!

• IT'S RUDE TO SHOUT

• sorry... i'm just repeating what i heard at http://www.tourettesguy.com
  • you guys need to hug it out.
  • 3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    edited July 2005
    just wanted to test using some h tags in html, didn't realise they worked until i saw your shout.. so thanks :-)
    BBC News

Open "BBC News" in a new window

About Bitty Browser

About Turnstyle

• Shit, didn't think that would work... sweet!
  • rock!
  • So in theory you could skip the... 'have you seen this site?' link... and just whap it straight into the forum... hmmm...
  • i'm surprised iframes aren't disabled... probably will be the first time mark gets an email from some pissy website owner
This discussion has been closed.