Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

another extension idea: stylesheet popularity

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i think it would be cool if on the style sheet page it showed the number of people that are using the stylesheet.

Comments

• lechlech Chicagoland
    Hehe, Only good if you have many styles to offer.
  • yes very good point... but hey if you only have the one don't enable the extension :p
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    touché
  • i might actually learn php so i can write some extensions for vanilla... and man i never really liked php..
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    It has it's quirks and points where you want to choke slam the nearest person against the side of your desk, just like any other languange. But it's rather easy for simple things.
  • from what i know the syntax is similar to c# (which is what i am doing now) and i imagine i would have a pretty easy go at picking it up.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Yeah, I think mark mentioned in another thread that it's similar in many ways, the only difference is special functions and methods of doing things that's really different. That's the stuff that will make you want to murder someone after a few hundred goes on the same function.
This discussion has been closed.