Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Google Calendar

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Not sure how to get the Google calendar to connect to my page with the Google Add-on. I created a calendar and uploaded the extension and then enabled it. But all I get is "Requesting Data..."

Any ideas how to fix?

Comments

• Did you put in the desired calendar feed URL? I've been getting the same thing too... put in the URL and it still didn't work... then figured the forum won't need it and then gave up :P
  • LOL not sure what a "desired calendar feed" is. But while my forum can certainly exist without it - it sounds cool and I want it anyway :)
  • Try looking at : http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/2311/extension-google-calendar-integration/#Item_0 http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/2632/google-calendar-add-on/#Item_0 There are some issues with some browser versions (Safari is one) and some tweaking of the code can help with the results.
  • Hmm - looks like I'd better give up on it too. If it's not a fool-proof as those other extensions (thank you all!) then it's going to be beyond my very limited programming capabilities.
  • edited September 2006
    Has anyone updated this extension? I haven't bothered downloading it due to reading about it beforehand. I considered just doing a google calendar through a wordpress plugin, but most of those seem just as buggy.
  • I'm still having issues with mine, oddly enough it works on one website, but not on another, pretty identical new installs of vanilla 1.0.1, but the one that it is not working with has a lot of extensions added...
  • jhjh
    edited September 2006
    its using old dates, as in events that have already past, is there some way to make sure it only displays events that have not yet happened?
This discussion has been closed.