Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fixes

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've uploaded a ton of fixes to this version of Vanilla. I guess we can use this as our testing grounds for those fixes. I've got an early morning meeting, so I'm going to quit for the night. If you come across any bugs, please use that bug report form on the bottom left of the page.

Comments

• bradybrady New
    edited July 2005

Looks to me like user icons disappeared in the comment area.

• the bug report button is on the bottom right, but I know what you mean :P
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    That might take a hard-refresh of the stylesheet.
  • That was it - the fix broke my custom stylesheet for the icons.

• lechlech Chicagoland
    What changes should I expect in the CSS/markup so I'm not forced to start from scratch ? :)
  • writing from scratch put's hair on your chest.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Yes, and also forces you to pull any remaining hair out left on your head. Hair I cannot afford considering that I'm already bald! /me starts tugging on his chest hair.
  • LOL
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    for those without head or chest hair to pull out, I might suggest pulling out your pubes :)
  • omfg paaaaaaain
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Well, the only change I've made that should really affect custom stylesheets are the icons on the comments page and the account page. Now that I think of it, I'll have to make a change to the user search results as well.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Mark, check your mail when you get a chance for my submitted bug report regarding editing and thread titles if you haven't already :)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    Oh damn. I think I may have deleted it by accident. I had three bug reports this morning and I thought they were all for that "Edit comments" bug. So I deleted them quickly. Sorry :(
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    hehe no problem I'll bump the thread up which contains the said bug.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    bumpt. it's the & "" &quot ... title
  • so the new version is 0.9.1? i thought 0.9.2 was next for some reason
  • Anybody? Is there a link to a new version that i'm not seeing somewhere? The one I just grabbed from download is the same one i've been using for days.
  • the version number is in the bottom left of this page... mark said he is releasing 0.9.2 today sometime i believe
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It's not ready yet. I mean, you're using it right now on /community - but I think I might start an "unstable" branch and only move the unstable to stable once we've all tested it to make sure it works properly.
  • OK, thanks. so i'm not going nuts.
This discussion has been closed.