Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

windows veeeeeeeeesta

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
http://www.microsoft.com/winme/0507/25234/Win_Name_MBR.asx

Comments

• Options
    hmmm mark is this something that shoudl be disabled? i can iframe a movie file... and have it auto play. might be a concern ?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Well, you can only do that with the html formatter - which is an extension. I allow that kind of thing because it doesn't bother me. If someone else didn't want that allowed, they could just disable the extension.
  • Options
    alright makes enough sense!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    ORRRRR - they could make an implementation of the StringFormatter class that does everything the HtmlFormatter does PLUS blocks iframes :)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Did steve balmer go crazy texan or something?
  • Options
    i know right?!
  • Options
  • Options
    ha!
  • Options
    man you'd think with all the money steve balmer probably makes, he could upgrade his image to not look like a guy that drives around in an old rusty pinto offering candy to kids.
  • Options
    that video is lame, I couldn't even read the writing.

besides, it ain't no OSX
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    OSX would be better if it were Vista.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Vista would be better if it weren't run on windows.
  • Options
    If everyone would just agree that BeOS is the best OS around on which to build good applications, there'd be no more holy wars between MS and Apple fans :)
  • Options
    i guess it was only a matter of time before the os bickering started
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    In that case, I think many windows and apple fanatics would be stabbing you right now :D
  • Options
    /me choke slams os bickerer's
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    Hey, remember that time when OSX was better than Windows? Me either.
  • Options
    PWND
  • Options
    someone post the balmer video of him jumping around about ready to have a heart attack...
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I actually don't really have a preference when it comes to OS. Right now I've got two windows machines, one Mac machine, and two Debian machines. I just like to provoke mac zealots like precid :)
This discussion has been closed.