Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

windows veeeeeeeeesta

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
http://www.microsoft.com/winme/0507/25234/Win_Name_MBR.asx

Comments

• hmmm mark is this something that shoudl be disabled? i can iframe a movie file... and have it auto play. might be a concern ?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Well, you can only do that with the html formatter - which is an extension. I allow that kind of thing because it doesn't bother me. If someone else didn't want that allowed, they could just disable the extension.
  • alright makes enough sense!
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    ORRRRR - they could make an implementation of the StringFormatter class that does everything the HtmlFormatter does PLUS blocks iframes :)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Did steve balmer go crazy texan or something?
  • i know right?!
  • ha!
  • man you'd think with all the money steve balmer probably makes, he could upgrade his image to not look like a guy that drives around in an old rusty pinto offering candy to kids.
  • that video is lame, I couldn't even read the writing.

besides, it ain't no OSX
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    OSX would be better if it were Vista.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Vista would be better if it weren't run on windows.
  • If everyone would just agree that BeOS is the best OS around on which to build good applications, there'd be no more holy wars between MS and Apple fans :)
  • i guess it was only a matter of time before the os bickering started
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    In that case, I think many windows and apple fanatics would be stabbing you right now :D
  • /me choke slams os bickerer's
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    Hey, remember that time when OSX was better than Windows? Me either.
  • PWND
  • someone post the balmer video of him jumping around about ready to have a heart attack...
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I actually don't really have a preference when it comes to OS. Right now I've got two windows machines, one Mac machine, and two Debian machines. I just like to provoke mac zealots like precid :)
This discussion has been closed.